AGE AND GRADE REQUIREMENTS
Classes are determined by age by 9/30/22 or current Grade Level for 2022-2023 (CCSD Requirements) Tiny Talent 3-6yrs: Enrichment Program 6-18yrs Homeschool Program 6-11yrs. Company 4-19yrs
**Approval or Audition Required
HALLOWEEN FUN WEEK OCT 21-27, 2022 Students learn a fun age appropriate Halloween dance and perform for family the last 5min of class. Students may dress up.
OPEN HOUSE HOLIDAY SHOWCASE DEC 12-15, 2022 Parents are invited to enjoy the open house Holiday Showcase. Costumes consist of inexpensive seasonal outfits from home /studio.
DANCE CONNECTION JUNE 2023 CONCERT We hope you join us next year for DC’s Concert in June 17, 2023. The show is optional. Benefits of Performing: gain self-esteem, experience and studio pride. We have payment plans for Costume Fees & Concert Fee.
2022--2023 DANCE CONNECTION PERFORMANCE COMPANY
The DC Company includes 3 levels: XCEL DC Co., DC Elite Co., DC Sparkles Co., DC Ensemble Co. & DC Tiny Talent Co. The purpose of the Company is to perform for our community and compete in competitions and conventions each year.
INDUSTRY POP UP CLASSES
A unique opportunity for emerging adv dancers to explore dance/movement with Industry Artist and the Camera
LVCMT In-House theater group. 2022 Willy Wonka. Show presented in our DC Event Space.
1.5 hour use of facility
$150 for 10 kids or $10 for each additional kids
Themes Glow Party or Princess Pop Party
45 minutes of Dance Connection dance/tumbling instruction.
45 minutes for cake and presents.
This is a self-service package, cake, beverages, decorations, party bags, and place settings, to be brought, set up and cleaned up by the customer. Email for details.
BOOKING / RENTING
BOOKING / RENTING Extraordinary, professional young talent (ages 8-25) available for booking for your next event or Rental of studio or event space is available
REFERRAL CREDIT: Refer a new student that registers & pays, you receive a $10 credit on account.
To keep our students and studio safe we have a few policies set.
• Proper dance/exercise attire must be worn to ensure quality of instruction, freedom of movement, & safety.
• Hair must be pulled back securely away from your face and neck. Ballet must wear hair in bun
• Punctuality and attendance are important to the development of knowledge, skill and individual progress.
• Please remove all jewelry before class. This includes ear rings, bracelets, necklaces etc.
(The only Exceptions: You may wear tiny 1/8" stud ear rings and your wedding ring)
• Food and Drinks are not permitted in the studios. Water bottles may be kept in bags during rehearsals
• Cell phones must be turned off and in a dance bag, during and between classes at Dance Connection.
• Gum is not permitted within the building or studios.
• Smoking is not permitted in or around the premises.
• Foot and Body powders may not be used in the studios. They cause very slippery floors.
• All gear and other personal items must be labeled. (Ex: shoes, bags, jackets, t-shirts etc)
• Dance Connection is not responsible for lost or stolen items. If something is found, it is placed in lost & found.
Social Media Photo and Video Release
• Each parent gives permission for their child to be photographed for promotional purposes.
• All students may be videotaped during classes, rehearsals, and performances.
• Any concerns need to be directed to the directors.
• Please follow and like us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (Dance Connection LV) to receive current information.
• We kindly request that you tag us when using video and pictures of our facilities, classes, dancers as well as when attending conventions/competition and performaces representing Dance Connection.
• It is encouraged and appreciated when you list Dance Connection as your dance studio in your profiles.
Sept.5th - Labor Day
Oct. 28 - 31st - Nevada Day / Halloween
Nov. 21-26th - Thanksgiving Break
Dec.16 - Jan 1st - Winter Break
Jan. 16th - Martin Luther King Jr Day
Feb. 20th - President's Day
Mar. 13th-18th - Spring Break
May 30th - Memorial Day
We often video / photograph for our social media platforms so please refrain from wearing other dance studio logos.
Jazz / Lyrical / Contemporary
Dance shorts or leggings
Sports bra, tank top or leotard (must be form fitting)
Jazz shoes (adv. levels may wear no shoes)
Hair in a neat ponytail or bun.
Hip Hop / Breaking
Loose fitting clothing to allow for movement and comfort.
Any top (sports bra/tank top/t-shirt)
Breaking should bring a beanie
Clean Sneakers (for dance only)
Jazz Funk (On Camera Class)
Look the Part!
Look Clean and Stylish. Bring several clothing ideas for whatever choreo and look will be thrown at you for recording.
*Any top (sports bra/tank top/t-shirt)
*Black lace up tap shoes
Primary and Kid Combo Classes
Leotard, Skirts, Tights
Pink Ballet, Tap, Jazz Shoes
Black Leotard, Pink Tights
Hair in a neat, secure bun with hair net and bobbypins
The bun should be a the crown of the head and not forward to the hairline.
Black shorts above the knee or fitted leggings
White t-shirt or tank (plain, fitted)
Black ballet shoes