Based on class enrollment per week
# of Enrolled Classes
1 hour per week
1.5 hour per week
2 hour per week
3 hour per week
4 hour per week
5 hour per week
6 hour per week
7 hour per week
Each class after 7hrs. $10 additional per class.
30 min. private
1 hour private
XCEL DC program
DC Cares Enrichment
$25/day or $100/week
Studio DC Rental
DC Event Space
• New students may register online or at the front desk for a trial.
• Your first month with Dance Connection is prorated after your trial.
• Tuition is due the15th of the preceding month. (Example: Sept. Tuition is due Aug. 15th)
• After 7 day grace period, a $15 late fee will be charged to your account and $5 every additional week late.
• After 45 days account must be paid up to date before student may participate in class or perform.
• There is an Annual Registration fee of $25 per family per year. Military, First Responders, Police, Veterans and Company Members (Reg Fee Waived)
• Family discount -10% discount for each child AFTER 1st child (Discount given to child in less classes)
• Class Make-ups: You may make up a class during August - April by taking another class. This class may be different than your registered class or even a higher level to have a unique experience. During May and June Make ups are not allowed because we are in working on our June Concert.
• All Tuition, Registration, Concert Fees, Costume Fees and DC Company Expenses are Non-Refundable. If unforeseen cancellation of an event should happen, the fees will be used to go to an online platform whether it be classes, shows or competitions.
• Past due Costumes and Concert Fees will also incur a late fee. Costumes will not be released if your account balance is not current.
• To cancel an account, please notify the front desk office by the 15th of the preceding month you plan to leave. Billing will continue until proper notification.
• Our Return Check Fee of $35.00 applies to each returned check occurrence. After two returned checks, the account must be paid by Credit Card, Debit or Cash.
• We accept All Credit Cards, Debit, Cash, Check and Bank Draft.
• Referral Credit: When you refer a new student that registers and pays, the you receive a $10 credit on your account.